The New Bi-AngleTree™ - TreeWorks Chimes 6", 9" & 12" V shaped High Carbon Steel Sound Effects Hand-bent in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Extremely hard, high-carbon steel for brilliant shimmering response.
- Graduated diameter. Each larger Bi-Angle is made from a larger size bar to get the best possible tone.
- Tempering at 500 degrees for a full spectrum of sound.
- Ultra thin zinc surface does not adversely affect the natural sound of the alloy.
- Each Bi-Angle is hand bent and tested by ear. (No factory style mass production.)
- All attached to a Tennessee White Ash Mantle. Includes Sand Cast Bronze Finger Cymbal & Stainless Steel Beater.
Optional Mounting Bracket
- Tre52 Bracket
- Tre03btr - Beaters
SAMPLE SOUND FILE